Crested Butte General Contractor
Wright Angle Construction takes great pride in each custom home that we get the pleasure of working on, whether we are your Crested Butte General Contractor or your Crested Butte Builder.
We realize that every project we build is a culmination of a dream and vision between owners and architects. We never work on any two projects alike. No matter how large or small the project we are given, each job gets the same “high end” level of service.
We are a full-service General Contractor and we handle every aspect of the project from permitting to landscaping. Here's how we manage the process for success:
Before Construction Begins
- We create cost comparisons
- Research finish materials and all our options
- Receive insight from our experience as custom home builders
- Pre-site work
- Test holes
- Perk tests
- Receive necessary submittals for permits
Upon Blueprint Completion - Construction Begins
- Begin a detailed cost analysis of the project
- Work out a comprehensive construction budget
- Complete a construction schedule
- Monthly billed invoices to track the budget from start to finish
- If you decide to upgrade (or downgrade) on any part of the project, no problem! You will know exactly what is in the budget and the range of cost availability.
- Keep open communication with our clients
- Continue to maintain each client’s vision for as long as they choose
- Preserve the relationship that has been established between Wright Angle Construction and our clients